Itinerary - how do we want to spend our time?
A message from Catherine: I've been working on the itinerary for your visit and it is looking quite busy! I wanted to ask if you have an idea of what proportion of the time you want to spend helping out at the school versus sight-seeing/ trips etc. Particularly Allison, Gerald and Dave - there seem to be a lot of trips to fit in that I'm sure they wouldn't want to miss, but probably they don't just want to come for a holiday! Let me know what you think.
I thought of a couple more things to bring - shoes that you don't mind getting muddy if it rains, and torches. Thought I would mention them now before I forgot.


1 Comments:
I don't mind a huge amount. It would be nice to spend a bit of time doing touristy stuff, but I would think we'd want spend the majority of the time helping out.
Post a Comment
<< Home