Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Skates on people - Time to get the Visa's

The Kenyan High Commission stated that a single entry visa is issued for Entry into Kenya within three months of the date of issue. It is actually now within three months that we will have entered and exited Kenya so I suggest we now get going on the forms.

I go back to university next week so I can drop them off either Tues, Wed or Thurs. So to repeat, what I need from people is the following:
  • Your passport
  • One photo
  • Your visa fee - which is £30 in a postal order or you can give me the cash as I'm going in person
  • Your form - remember if you need Catherine's address just drop me an email.
  • I will include the flight schedule
It should take three days to process but as I am only up in London for three days I would probably have to go back the following week. However it is probably a lot safer to deliver it by hand than to do it by post. I presume we will all see each other this coming weekend and then you can get it to me then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home