We need another meeting!
Due to questions that have come up from Catherine, I think its prudent to have another meeting about Kenya, especially as its only less than 6 weeks away from some of us going. Here are some dates (assuming Monday and Tuesday are the days that people are free):
Tuesday 10th May
Monday 16th May
Tuesday 17th May
If we pick a Tuesday then it would have to be after 8.15 as Gerald has his violin lesson. I didn't include the 9th May because we have a ladies meeting at HTC then. What do people think?
Tuesday 10th May
Monday 16th May
Tuesday 17th May
If we pick a Tuesday then it would have to be after 8.15 as Gerald has his violin lesson. I didn't include the 9th May because we have a ladies meeting at HTC then. What do people think?


6 Comments:
The 10th and 16th are good for me.
I can make any of those dates
I spoke with Ally earlier today and she said that the 10th was good. Assuming Nigel is OK with that date - hopefully we can have it then.
Nige is OK with the 10th so lets make it then. Is the time of 8.45 OK? Gerald does that give you enough time to get to mine.
Should be OK I think.
Actually, we could probably meet a little earlier, as I don't have a violin lesson as my teacher cancelled.
Post a Comment
<< Home