Saturday, June 11, 2005

More details!

As we haven't had much time to discuss who is brining what - here is what I propose.
  • I've collected the following fiction books to take out so you can buy any others that you find if you wish. I've got - Roald Dahl - Fantastic Mr Fox, The Magic Finger, James and the Giant Peach, the BFG, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Danny the Champion of the World. Little Women, Robinson Crusoe, The Wizard of Oz, Frankenstein, Jekyll and Hyde, Animal Farm, Gullivers Travels, Around the world in 80 days, Pride and Prejudice, Lord of the Rings (all 3), Tess of the d'Urbervilles
  • Gerald, Dave and Ally - can I leave it to you guys to purchase the PE bibs, rounders bat and ball and the stumps (if you want to). And if you can get hold of a UK flag, that would be great.
  • I also understand you will be brining out some christian books which will be good
  • If you could all try and bring out some small british souvenirs - that would be great. They can be bought at the airport before you leave. Also the itinerary has that we will be visiting two families so I propose that you guys (D, G and A) bring out one main gift and we can handle the other one. Something like shortbread or a bigger souvenir thing would be good.
  • Also Catherine made some small requests for herself. I'm going to take her everything in the list but if you also want to take her any of the items - I'm sure she would never have too much of them. She asked for Golden syrup, a book of logic puzzles, white
    chocolate, and baking powder.
  • Also please remember that they are ordering a digital video camera to come to my house. It will probably not come before Nige and I leave so I will need the rest of you guys to take it out. Hopefully I'll get my parents to pass it along one sunday to you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gerald said...

Do you know if there's a greater need for bibs or rounders equipment etc.? (i.e. some sort of priority?)

12:32 am  
Blogger Dave said...

Gerald and I sorted out who was doing what, the rounders bats/balls/bases have been brought now (online)

2:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home