Accomodation and costs
Catherine has also come back on amounts we can pay them for accomodation
Apart from that she also added that we would need money for the following:
- Fifty pounds each for Nigel and Sarah
- Twenty six pounds each for Dave, Ally and Gerald
Apart from that she also added that we would need money for the following:
- Nigel and Sarah only, before we meet the others at the airport - about ten pounds per person plus maybe four pounds for meals.
- Accommodation when we go up north (about two pounds per person plus a couple of pounds for meals), plus general spending money.
- Yes, there is an ATM in Nyahururu (Barclays) and I agree that is the best option if people have cards. When I came here before on visits, I did bring some travellers cheques just in case but I never used them, I just got money from the ATM. So if people have cards I recommend just using them and not bringing cash. Does everyone have one of these? If not, let me know and we'll figure out another way of getting money out there for you without you having to bring loads of cash.
- About prices, some things are a lot cheaper than in England but others are fairly comparable, especially things that the things that the average Kenyan doesn't buy much, like chocolate, crisps, postcards... While I think of it, it is hard to find postcards in Nyahururu so if you want to send any I recommend buying them in Nairobi.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home